We pride ourselves on quality of service to our holiday clients and advise anyone booking our accommodation to also book their airport transfers with us. Please read on for explanations of how a MorzineLets airport transfer can benefit you.
Why take a MorzineLets Private or Shared Airport Transfer..?
- When you arrive your driver will be waiting for you.
- We will look after your bags if you arrive early or leave late - allowing you to get in some extra skiing or go shopping.
- If you've ordered equipment hire and lift passes then we'll take you directly to the ski shop for fitting and take these to your accommodation.
- You get priority checkin - if your accommodation is ready we'll check you in straightaway (this can be by 11am).
- We will transport you to your property after you've checked-in.
- We are fully qualified to provide transfer services in France and Switzerland.
What happens if I use another Transfer company..!
- If you arrive before checkin time then we cannot look after your bags. You will have to look after your bags on departure day as the latest checkout is 10am.
- You will have to walk from checkin to your accommodation (not pleaseant with bags in the snow!) or pay for a taxi.
- Some companies are not fully insured for Switzerland and France - if they're not, you're not!
Avoid any potential pit-falls and play it safe by booking one of our Private or shared Minibus Transfers.
The transportation of bikes and skis/snowboards is included in the transfer price. Please note in the special requirements box if you are bringing bikes or large baggage.
BOOK YOUR PRIVATE OR SHARED AIRPORT TRANSFERS NOW
You are able to book transfers even if you are not staying with MorzineLets.
GENEVA AIRPORT to MORZINE : BOOK HERE
MORZINE to GENEVA AIRPORT : BOOK HERE
Simply book 7+ nights at GUARANTEE you snow or your money back!
Deliveried to you for the same price as you'd pay in-resort!
IN THE SUMMER
Morzine isn't just a great Winter holiday...
Get more from Morzine this summer with Morzinelets.